I love how God always brings us to the right place at the right time even when its perceived we're in the wrong place! Today we were scheduled to meet our new friends from New Mexico at a local McDonald's at noon. When we had discussed meeting, I was certain I knew where to go. When we arrived (on time, which is a miracle in itself if you know me), our friends were no where to be found. I called to see if they were running late, and it turned out we were at the "the wrong McDonald's"! At least that's how it would have seemed! However, while we were there we prayed with four people who got radically touched and healed by Jesus! A man with a bandaged up head from an accident, a woman in a wheelchair, a woman with an arm brace, and a woman on crutches! He healed them all because we were in "the wrong place"! When we got to "the right place" He healed a man with a cane and a woman with a sling! Not to mention the houseless friend that we got to bless and pray for, the soldiers we got to bless and encourage, the workers we got to love on and encourage, and my new friend, Sophia, who is turning three "Alakazam"! By the way, our new friends were running late so all our encounters did not disrespect their time either! I love Jesus! What I'm trying to say is, don't feel like you need to be "lead" to the right place or the right person for the divine appointment.
We are a walking, talking, living, breathing, divine appointment!
Where ever we are, the Spirit of the Lord is ready to be released! Whoever is around us has the potential of receiving an abundant display of His love and power. Don't keep it to yourselves! Run with me church!
*purusamor.com*
No comments:
Post a Comment