I just need to get something straightened out for those who may be having some false beliefs. Just because I have a ridiculous grasp on grace, does not mean I have a greater anointing on my life than anyone else! Just because I read my Bible and take it at face value, stepping out in everything that it says, does not mean I have greater faith than anyone else is capable of! We are ALLLLLLL children of God!!! We ALLLLLLL have the same Father, the same Savior, and the same Spirit!!! Whether you've chosen to accept that fact or not!
My husband, children, and I will publicly declare on a regular basis that we have "The best life EVERRRRR!!!" Does this mean we have it easy? That we don't face problems on a regular basis? HAHAHAHA!!! Just the thought of that is ridiculous! We face huge trials, abundant persecution, and daily disasters. Does that define us? Absolutely not!!! What's written in the Book of Life defines us! What our Creator says about us and the image that He created us in, defines us! This is not about manifestations! This is not about where we've been, or what we've seen, or who we've met! It's about WHO we know and WHO we're known by, and that can be exactly the same for each and every single person alive on this earth! All that people need to do is give themselves fully to the thing they claim to believe in! Believe what you say you believe, and let your life be a reflection of that belief!
I used to feel a very strong pull to get out of America and reach the lost nations of the world, but the more I travel and minister in America, the more I realize this is the most lost nation of the world! The US has the highest population of self-proclaimed Christians, and the most religious freedom, yet Bibles are covered in dust buried only God knows where in most homes! Less than 1% of the American population claims to have moved in signs and wonders! Most "Christians" in this country consider it their duty to go to church. And heaven forbid they be obvious about their faith and get persecuted!
Persecution in this country is a joke! I know, I get it all the time! All it is, is a defamation of character and social ostracism! We're not getting martyred or beaten!
Come onnnnnn!!! Are we seriously willing to live less than the cross paid for because we won't be accepted?! I have literally gone from having the biggest, most loving, supportive family, to having only our parents, my brother, and my grandmother! And the only one out of that group that accepts what I live for most of the time is my mother. The rest love me despite my apparent insanity as long as it doesn't conflict with them or make them uncomfortable! I've lost hundreds of friends! A great majority of them are "Christians"! Do you think I'm going to let that stop me? Do you think man's option of me is going to slow me down! That's absurd!!! There are people dying...physically, emotional, mentally, and spirituality....and I'm going to let my social reputation sway me from bringing them hope and a future?! Heck Noooooooo!!! I love wayyyyyyy to much to let that happen!!!
So it all comes down to that! What do you believe? Who do you love? Will you lay your life down so you can receive the "Best life EVERRRRR!", or will you settle for good enough? Will you settle for status quo and social acceptance? The choice is yours, but I pray you...
Run with me Church!
Www.purusamor.com
Saturday, December 13, 2014
Setting the Record Straight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment