It was three years ago, when I first came into true relationship with my Daddy God, that Holy Spirit spoke these words to me,
"I made you to be a warrior! All the traits in you that the enemy once used for destruction were put in place by Me, for kingdom glory! I'm redeeming them today! You will not back down! You will not make people comfortable at the cost of Truth that sets them free!"
Honestly, I was a little intimidated by that calling! I had, up until the day He encountered me on the floor of that Lexington sanctuary, been all about the approval of man. If I couldn't somehow finagle you into liking me, I'd make sure that you hated me. That's a huge difference from my new heart that loves everyone with all of my being, and would lay my life down for each and every single person! Often times, laying my life down looks like saying and doing things that make people really uncomfortable. Sometimes it even makes people angry. That's ok, because my life MUST be lived from a place of perfect peace WITHIN my Father! I can not afford to make people comfortable at the cost of His Truth and reality! I can't afford to let you die when I know life! I love you too much!
A while back, I had posted a status on my Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/amber.sloan.missionary.for.christ)
that provoked comments that could be very controversial. My post read...
"Why does it seem so much easier for people to put their faith in a pharmacist they've never met, to give them prescription drugs that will heal rather than kill them, than it is for people to trust their Father and Creator to heal them? Selah."
A comment that was made by a dearly loved friend was in regards to those who have not seen their healing manifest, "needing" prescription drugs to bring relief. After posting my response, I was both surprised and troubled! This is a topic that can cause mass controversy, and I had tiptoed around it trying to be safe and not offend anyone. Holy Spirit immediately convicted me," Would you be comfortable being accepted, at the cost of the Truth that sets people free?" In response to His question, NEVER! I believe that was a turning point for me. If I truly love you, I will not let you live in a lie, without at least attempting to show you greater Truth! The real Truth is, I don't believe anybody EVER needs prescription drugs. Or EVER needs over the counter drugs! And let's just go ahead and throw in the fact that nobody EVER needs illegal drugs!
"Why does it seem so much easier for people to put their faith in a pharmacist they've never met, to give them prescription drugs that will heal rather than kill them, than it is for people to trust their Father and Creator to heal them? Selah."
A comment that was made by a dearly loved friend was in regards to those who have not seen their healing manifest, "needing" prescription drugs to bring relief. After posting my response, I was both surprised and troubled! This is a topic that can cause mass controversy, and I had tiptoed around it trying to be safe and not offend anyone. Holy Spirit immediately convicted me," Would you be comfortable being accepted, at the cost of the Truth that sets people free?" In response to His question, NEVER! I believe that was a turning point for me. If I truly love you, I will not let you live in a lie, without at least attempting to show you greater Truth! The real Truth is, I don't believe anybody EVER needs prescription drugs. Or EVER needs over the counter drugs! And let's just go ahead and throw in the fact that nobody EVER needs illegal drugs!
Here's where the lie comes in...
The enemy has come to steal, kill, and destroy!
First he steals your faith in the finished work of the cross.
Then, he kills your defenses by ushering in people, places, and things to put your trust in that will NEVER bring relief like Jesus does!
Lastly, he destroys your life (mind and body), resulting in physical, spiritual, emotional, and mental anguish leading to death.
On the cross Jesus said, "It is finished!", and He meant it!
IF we truly believe that He took our pain upon Himself so that we could be healed, THEN we can live in a place of divine health! I personally have only had pain reliever once in the entire three years since I gave God my life, and that was for the c-section birth of my son, Judah! Other than that, for the past 3 years, I have not taken a single pain reliever, antibiotic, antihistamine, cold suppressant...anything!!! And the ONLY reason I took pain reliever at the c-section is because the hospital is filled with beautiful, good meaning, kind hearted, text book brain washed drug pushers that administer drugs without permission or convince you that you have no choice.
But we do have a choice! We can choose to believe everything that the bible says, without compromise, even if/when our physical reality isn't lining up.
I HAVE been sick a few times in these past 3 years. One time it was as if I was on the verge of death, and onlookers were terrified for my well being! I still chose to believe His Truth! I chose to stand on His promises believing that I can't get sick, NOR can I die! I have nothing to fear! I chose to take that time of extreme pain and illness as an opportunity to spend time soaking in His presence, while laughing at the devil for his failure! You see, all getting me sick does, is give me more time to rest in my Daddy's arms and get to know Him better! I can't do that if I'm so focused on myself (my health, my pain, my responsibilities, etc), or doped up on drugs that numb me up or knock me out! He is the ONLY drug I need, and THAT IS the gospel!
Run with me Church!
Www.Purusamor.Com
No comments:
Post a Comment