Sunday, March 17, 2013

GUARD YOUR PROMISES

I have come to notice lately how God will move in amazing ways, I'll suggest it be used in a blog or Facebook entry, and then before you know it, the enemy comes and snatches the memory away. I'm only writing on this topic today to encourage everyone to guard the promises God has made to you by all means necessary! If you receive a word or a prophesy write it down! If God moves incredibly in your day leave yourself a voice memo...immediately! The enemy will try to tell you things like, "You havent seen any healings in a long time", "You havent even encouraged anyone today", "You arent doing enough for God". These things are his way of getting you to doubt your relationship and identity. It's not ok! I have set my mind to holding on to the treasures God gives us every single day, and keeping them where we can access them quickly. I used to do a better job of that, but as it becomes increasingly normal for life to be supernatural I dont think to post or blog about it. Thats not ok either! Revelation 12:11 tells us that the enemy is overcome by the perfect combination of three things. The first is the blood that Jesus shed conquerering the grave, making a mockery of the enemy. The second is the word of our testimony. Why is this important? Some people think that it sounds boastful or arrogant, but the word tells us that when we share the things God has done in and through our lives it indirectly gives others permission to walk in that same victory. So by me forgetting to post or blog the miracles that God is doing in my life, I am denying someone the spiritual break through of experiencing that confidence of the possible for their lives. The same is true for each and every one of God's children! Daddy is well pleased when you boast in Him! Your testimony is a fragrant offering that glorifies the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment